Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Future Cosmetologist?

We have been pretty good about keeping our scissors on top of the fridge to prevent the inevitable self-hair cut, but I didn't think about my hair scissors in the bathroom. Well, Phoenix was left unattende for just long enough to find them and begin her career in cosmetology. She got the side realy good, (like so close, I'm just glad she didn't cut her head) and she got to her bangs:She also got into my (hot pink) nail polish and painted her nails, her shirt and her carpet.... The very same day, when I got hom from work, Phoenix told me she needed to go to the bathroom and she used my bathroom. After about 2 minutes of it being too quiet, I busted in and caught her with my eye shadow. Seriously, is she a 3-year old or what?

Considering that it took 3 years for her hair to come in at all, I'm sure the hack job would take a long time to catch up to her current length. So I deliberated and decided to get her a cute little pixie cut. The stylest advised me to dress her in pink and make sure I style her hair because at her age, she might get mistaken for a boy. Well, she got that alot of the time with her "longer" hair if it wasn't fixed into a pony or adorned with a flower. I think it looks so cute You can see where her bangs are still a little choppy in this one:
I'm just hoping that it doesn't take 3 self hair cuts to get it out of her system like it did for her cousin.


Phoenix has been asked to give the scripture in Sharing time on Sunday. Her scripture is Alma 37:35. Kasey sat down with her to practice it. He will have to help her on Sunday because she is in junior primary and I teach senior primary, so I will be in with my class.

No comments: