That was seriously the shortest year ever. I can vividly remember our time in hospital last year. I am just so grateful that I only had to leave my little miracle at the hospital for 3 extra days.
Here we are celebrating already. We had a little monkey party and I think it turned out pretty cute. Try entertaining 11 kids aged 1-11.
We played a few games so the older girls wouldn't be bored .
We played Face the Cookie from Minute to Win it, which Heather won:
No wonder where she gets her skills: Tyler dominated in the adult division:
Parkers Cake and the cupcakes for everyone else:
I haven't been able to get that hat on him long enough to take a photo since, so I am considering myself lucky to have gotten this one
Of course, the aftermath of the cake masacre photo: (although it wasn't much of a masacre, he pretty much just poked holes in it and maybe licked his fingers once)
Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated Parker's birthday with us and helped me go through the pizza, cupcakes and banana splits! It was crazy (as is any event involving the Scott clan), but Parker had fun and he got some fun toys and cute clothes. He got a zuzu pet from Aunt Stacee that he is starting to warm up to. He was totally freaked out by it at first, but he's getting used to it. And the most annoying, laughing, dancing monkey ever, Thanks Grandma Suzy and Papa Tori. It's actually ok in moderation. I swear, grandparents think they're so funny to give obnoxious, messy, or noisy toys to their grandkids, just to irk their adult children.
I haven't been able to get that hat on him long enough to take a photo since, so I am considering myself lucky to have gotten this one
No comments:
Post a Comment