Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Giving Thanks

Ok, so rather than annoy everyone with a daily facebook post about the things I am thankful for, I will express my thanks here. I could list way more than just 24 to cover each day til Thanksgiving, but I won't go that far.

1. The gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. My Husband
3. My Children
4. My bed (although I don't get to love it as much as I'd like to)
5. My home
6. My AWESOME job.
7. Even though Kasey is miserable at his, I am thankful that he has a job.
8. That I have great relationships with my parents, sister, and the majority of my in-laws.
9. That I can always afford the things that we need and I know that I always will be able to if we
pay tithing.
10. Modern medicine that saved the lives of my son and a few nieces when they were born
11. Missionaries!
12. My luck, I win stuff all of the time
13. My cameras and the ability to do what I enjoy.
14. Also, that I am able to make money off my hobby.
15. Great friends that love dearly (besides my BFF sister and S-I-L):
16. Kylee Call
17. Staci Simmons
18. Maryann Flink
19. Emily Richards
20. Clean water
21. My health
22. A great ward and friendly neighbors
23. TV (material, but true)
24. My CTR teaching calling, I love my girlies

Sorry, borring post, but I'll stop there. Basically, I try to be greatful for every little thing that I used to take for granted and I realize that some people don't even have the tiny things that I've never had to do without. I'm thankful for things that I don't een realize I am thankful for.

No comments: