So I decided to try out the 12 days of Christmas on my kids this year. Last year, Phoenix wanted to stop and play with each gift she opened, so I decided to give then their gifts one day at a time so they can appreciate them. On the first day of Christmas, Phoenix was so naughty that she didn't get her gift. I didn't really plan ahead for that, so I guess she'll just get it on Christmas. Otherwise, it's going well. I have to give credit to Kyle for giving me the idea when he did it for Kellie last year.
Jayk, Rylee and Phoenix looking for elves in the Christmas tree.
On Saturday, Dec 17th, the Scott family ventured out into the winter weather to see the lights at Temple Square. I must say that I'm pretty proud of this photo: Even Iron Man loves to see the Temple
Kasey and I have a photo of us in front of the fountain that was taken 7 years ago, when we were engaged. Now every time we go to the lights, I make him take another one with me.......7 years? Seriously?
And we still love each other! Good thing too, because 7 years ain't nothing when you're in it forever.
After freezing our tushies off for an hour, we got the VIP treatment. We got to see Temple Square from Gateway Tower West's 9th floor. Heated window sills? Yes, please!
No comments:
Post a Comment