Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Monday, May 21, 2012

All I want is Everything

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful things in my life. If only everything would correlate so that I could enjoy it all to the fullest extent. Kasey has been applying and testing with Northern Utah Police agencies for a few months and is desperately working to gain a career bustin the bad guys. I think it'll be really good for him. Plus there's the benefit of the uniform. Rawr.  He finally got off the graveyard shift at Smith's, but now he is usually working swings. The nice part is that it saves us money on childcare, but the sucky part is he's not home at night to watch the kids while I go out pole dancing....

That's right, pole dancing. Seriously, if you've never been on a pole, you are missing out. It is the best workout I have had while having a blast! I haven't tapped into the arial silk or arial hammok classes yet, but as soon as our schedules allow it, you bet your booty I will taking those classes. I go to French Kiss Fitness. There is a studio in Syracuse and one in Ogden. I started going to their hip hop class in Ogden after I had Phoenix, to get back into shape and thought I would never be one of those women on the poles. Here I am, 4 years later and the Syracuse Studio is just brand new and so convenient, I love this fitness membership. I am going to plug the studio, so that you can all see what really goes on there. We're not training to strip and work the clubs on the weekend. It is amazing, the things that these seasoned girls can do. www.frenchkissfitness.com Seriously, if you are looking to get into better shape and are not the biggest treadmill or spin bike fan, check it out. It is not embarassing, but it is challenging and in return, empowering.

Phoenix and Parker:
Phoenix is starting dance on June 5th at Studio 48. I had to take away her dance clothes until she actually starts because she wants to wear them ALL OF THE TIME and I know she will destroy them. She will do so good. When I do let her wear them, I catch her in her room, twirling around and practicing pointing her litle toes. She is a little sass, though. She not only has the most argumentive attitude, she cocks her little neck and raises her little eyebrow when she is telling me off. I have to try really hard to take her seriously because it's seriously so funny.


Parker has started saying "oh oh" When he drops something. He's still not saying any other words, really, besides "mom" and "dada" once in a while, but he talks jibberish fluently and he gets really animated in his facial expressions when he is talking to you. He's a Paddy-Cake pro. And despite his appetite, (yesterday he had a cup of applesauce, a bunch of goldfish and 2 hotdogs before church, and continued to snack throughout the whole 2 hours of Primary) I cannot get that boy to pack on the pounds! He is in the 1% percentile for weight for his age. Look at his 15 month photos though. SO HANDSOME!!  He had a bruise in the middle of his forehead for about a week and when it finally went away, I thought I should hurry and get his photos done. Naturally, that morning, he ran into the bathroom door frame and got an instant goose egg. Good thing he had this adoreable hat!


So excited for summer. Bring on the babies!! I get a new niece in a few weeks and a new nephew in a few more. Watch out, babies, aunt Randee just got new backdrops! Hold on mamas, you're so close!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to change those little bums!


No comments: