It's October.......which means, my favorite night of the whole year!
T-H-R-I-L-L-E-R
Seriously, I think about and look forward to Thriller way too much throughout the year
So as I am heading down the stairs to my 5th row seat, I spot this little hottie creeping around. I get my picture taken with him and we go our seperate ways. When I get home and look at the photo, I wonder if it could be Eldon, my Thriller boyfriend. So I ask him on Facebook and it was totally him! Seriously? He is my fav-o-rite ODT dancer!
so Justin brought Rylee to the show! This was taken after the show.
I think she was so scared, she couldn't even smile
Although it came and went too fast, The show was great this year. Every number was great. The Children of the Corn is my favorite routine! But I cannot deny the beauty on the stage durring The Lost Boys. I think that was Eldon's only number where I could actually see his face. Love Hallowen! Love October! Love Thriller! Til next year................
1 comment:
That is too funny that that was Eldon! It must be fate! :) my favorite dance is the Salem witch one! Love that one. Oh and i loved the new red headed dancer they had... I just invisioned myself as her! Oh and I was not dissapointed with the two new dances either... Oh i heart this time of year!
Post a Comment