Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sleeping arrangements

So Kasey often makes fun of the way I sleep . I sleep with my knees in the air, sometimes. And with my mouth open, on the rare occasion. Well, I'm proud to say that my kids have inherited this trait....


Now Phoenix insists on sleeping on her floor because she
is going through the "monster under the bed" phase. It sucks





1 comment:

A Tale of Two Scott's. said...

She is funny! I didn't sleep alone in my bed until I was like 10. I would wake up in the middle of the night and either sneak on my parents floor, or go sleep with my sister. It only took 10 years to grow out of...so your almost there! :)