Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Parker is 6 months old, already!

So Parker is 6 months old already. I swear, Phoenix's 1st 6 months didn't go by this fast. However, She will be 3 in about 5 weeks. That was fast. How stinkin cute are my kids?!? And they are always so well behaved. Phoenix never tells me, "no"....Yeah right. As you noticed in my previous post,she has pretty much migrated to her floor. She will not sleep in her bed at night and it is becoming a struggle just to keep her in her room. I never let her sleep with me because I don't want her to form that habit. Half the time, I find her on the couch or in the middle of the hall in the morning. I am spraying monster spray and leaving her light on in her room, but she is still hung up on monsters. What do I do?


In other news.....Kaseys 30th birthday party was on Sunday at his mom's house. When his dad leaned back in his chair to answer his phone, we all heard a series of cracks and snaps. And down went Kevin!
Luckily, Braxton was there to help him back up.
The funny thing is that Brandon did the same thing about 10 minutes before Kevin did, same 2 right legs on his chair. but I didn't get a picture of that one...

1 comment:

A Tale of Two Scott's. said...

Kevin breaking the chair was a defining moment in my life. I will forever be changed. Also, love the pictures of Parker in the grass!! Too cute!