Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Sunday, August 24, 2014

I kissed a cop and I liked it

     First I said I didn't want to marry a hunter, then I said I didn't want to be married to a police officer. Well now all I have to say is that there is no way I am willing to be married to a millionaire...

     I have dead animals on my wall and a badge in my bedroom. At this rate, we'll be rollin in the dough in about 9 years. Kasey graduated from the Weber State Law Enforcement academy on the Febuary 24th, 2014. This year has definately been tough on our family, Kasey mostly, but I'm so proud of his dedication and this accomplishment. It has been almost an entire year of being a single mom and I'm sure it will only get worse when he goes out on patrol someday. Congratulations to WSU LEO #68





Also, a shoutout to the LEO class #69


No comments: