Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Our Little Family

What we are up to:

Kasey:
Well, it is hunting season. There's really not alot that needs to be explained here. When he's not at work, he is often on the mountain. No kills yet, but there is plenty of time for redemption. He said he's not living up to his self-proclaimed "Hunter-Gatherer" responsibility.

Randee:
Just hit my one year anniversary with Hill Air Force Base and I am loving my job! I am certainly not rich, but this job has made it possible for us to Phoenix in dance and our grocery budget is a little more than the $40/month that it was when I was at Fresh Market. Thriller is coming up in 2 weeks
and the Carrie Underwood concert in 3! Kasey and I have been doing awesome and although he acts like I am dragging him to the Temple each month, I know he enjoys it. I can't wait to take him up to the Brigham City Temple. He was working when we went to the open house with my family.
 
Phoenix:


Our little princess just turned 4! She asked me to let her cut her hair spikey again, so I said OK. However, the stylest tht cut it freaking butchered it. So 2 months later, it is long enough that I'm not so upset about it. It has to be styled though, otherwise she looks like a boy. Never again. I want her to have long hair at least once in her life. She has started dance again and is still doing Jazz/Ballet. I'm so grateful that we are able to let her do it. She loves dancing! She is loving Angelina Ballerina, Super Why, and Tom and Jerry on "Necka-flix." She got about 5 new dress up dresses for her birthday and loves to be in them. Of course, they are princesses and a new Tinkerbell dress. She will be Cinderella this year for Halloween.
Parker:
Our Parker Boy is 19 months old now and is talking so much! He can pretty much repeat anything you ask him to say. My favorite is "Happidy" for "Happy" His poor little head is a concrete/gravel magnet and he got over one gash on his head just in time for these photos, then, 2 days after, got himself another one. He won't let me put band-aids on him so I have to sneak into his room after he has fallen asleep and put them on him, so at least they'll heal a little faster over night. He loves his little buddy, Easton and wants to play with him when he sees him. I have to watch him cause he loves to high-five and give knuckles and if unattended by Easton, I'm sure he would piss Easton right off with a punch or high-five to the face. Soon enough, he will be old enough to run around with Parker and the big kids. I am trying to put together a police costume for him this year, so that is the plan for now. We'll see if I can pull it together by Halloween.


No comments: