Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Remember, as far as everyone knows, we are a nice, normal family...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Yard Sale / Anniversary / Park City weekend


So my dad has this big ol' yard sale every year. It's like a holiday for our family. My goal is usually just about $100. My dad makes quite a bit more....We didn't get the turn-out this year that we usually do, but we did pretty well and had lotsa fun doing it! I had one chika try to swich up some Mary Kay boxes and try to rip me off. I havebeen working retail for 7 years, I know how to steal! So I busted her and she knew it. Watch out!

Testing out the merchandise....Dog pen
Head of Security



Putting rocks into a cone kept them busy for a good 30 minutes with no fighting

__________________________________________________________





So after yard selling for 2 days, We headed up to Park City on Saturday night for our 6th anniversary. Kyle & Kellie were already up there, so we just hung out with them Saturday night and swam with them on Sunday morning. Unfortunately, Baja Cantina was closed, so we settled for pizza and we didn't even blow an extra $10 at theRocky Mt. Chocolate Factory. We missed out on the Alpine slide on Sunday because it closed at 6 and I napped until 5:50. So we hung around a little longer on Monday, to ride at 1:00pm.


Phoenix and Kasey on Alpine Slide



Phoenix having a blast on the train. She rode it 3 times!


1 time around on the airplanesAnd 2 rounds on the carousel....before ride operators rotated and the new guy only let her use her ticket once. The chick before him didn't care, much cooler gal.



And the Family shot

No comments: