On Tuesday, February 8th, our little Parker was finally born! Unfortunately, he was admitted to the NICU after just 7 hours with a low platelet count. He received a platelet transfusion and that was no long
er an issue. However, he was getting high biliruben scores, so he had to stay under lights for a few days. Now he is just finishing up his antibiotic and he has to take 57ml of milk and keep his intake 
up so that he can get off of his IV. Once he's off for 48 hours, he can come home! It is really hard for me to have my kids in 2 places. I always feel like I am leaving one for the other and I'll tell ya, it sucks. I am grateful, though, that he is basically a healthy baby and will not be required to spend a long time in the hospital. Phoenix is getting antsy. She wants her "Pahker"
up so that he can get off of his IV. Once he's off for 48 hours, he can come home! It is really hard for me to have my kids in 2 places. I always feel like I am leaving one for the other and I'll tell ya, it sucks. I am grateful, though, that he is basically a healthy baby and will not be required to spend a long time in the hospital. Phoenix is getting antsy. She wants her "Pahker"
1 comment:
He sure is a handsome little thing. The picture of Phoenix is priceless.
Post a Comment